Thursday, January 21, 2010

Ben, The Least, on the Great Wall of Andover

OK, sports fans.  Here I am at my first 50' wall climbing attempt.  I've been climbing a 40' wall on a regular basis at the "Y" on my side of town.  The wall in this video is at a new "Y" in Andover, an east suburb of Wichita.  Looking up at it is very intimidating.  You really have to have the right stuff to go up this one.


2 comments:

Andersonland said...

What can you expect Ben, you don't update your blog for a year???? I can't be patient forever! The video of the wall climb didn't work so I'll try again. Love the cat story so cute! How are you? Looks like you are keeping busy. Hope all is well.

Ashley said...

OMG!! I am so impressed, you weren't fibbing to me about the wall stuff....LOL!
Retired life is treating you well! I have to show Jon your rock climb!!!!